Subscribe to our mailing list
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Tax Software for High-Volume Tax Businesses
ATS 1040 is the industry's leading tax software solution for high-volume tax businesses. Built based on the needs of busy tax offices that specialize in providing their taxpayer clients with fast and accurate tax returns, ATS 1040 has been a trusted software solution since 1989.Download Demo
With industry-leading tools such as Point-and-Shoot Error Correction™, exclusive TextLink™ integrated text messaging technology, and support for electronic signature pads and hand-held W-2 barcode scanners, ATS 1040 software users are able to process tax returns more quickly and accurately.
Fast, Easy, Efficient
ATS 1040 is the fastest, easiest, and most efficient professional tax software solution for high-volume tax businesses that specialize in offering quick & accurate tax refunds and bank products. Built to speed processing of your clients’ tax returns and bank product refunds, ATS 1040 professional tax software helps you stay a step ahead of your competition.
- Work-in-Progress Screen for instant status of tax returns, IRS acknowledgements, rejects and bank product check prints.
- Point-and-Shoot Error Correction™ takes you directly to errors for quick fixes
- Multiple input modes including interview-based and forms-based
- Multiple drains to the IRS each day
- Real-time processing with Industry-Leading Banks
Industry-Leading Tools and Features
ATS 1040 has been built with a host of industry-leading tools and features designed for high-volume professional tax preparation businesses specializing in bank products.
- Zero-downtime, automatic software updates
- Customizable reports for the needs of your high-volume tax business
- Comprehensive diagnostics that check for tax return omissions and inconsistencies
- And much more…
Hard Drive Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (Scriptel Signature Pad is not supported on Windows 10)
Check Printing: HP compatible Laser Printer which supports Printer
Control Language (PCL) 6 or higher
ATS in-depth tax calculations allow you to prepare the most complicated tax returns with confidence and ease. The following is a list of the various automatic tax calculations performed by ATS professional tax software:
- Business use of home for Schedules A, C, E, F, K-1, and Forms 2106/4835
- Consolidated sales of assets
- Child care tax credit
- Earned income tax credit
- Standard mileage vs. actual expenses
- IRA, Keogh, SEP and SIMPLE deductions
- Self-employment tax
- Taxable Social Security Benefits
- Estimate vouchers and worksheet
- Exception for real estate professionals
- Vacation home limitations and carryovers
- At-risk limitations and carryovers (regular and AMT)
- Related party transactions for installment sales and like-kind exchanges
- Passive loss limitations and carryovers
- All States
- City Tax Returns
Comprehensive Depreciation Capabilities
ATS' built-in depreciation module manages complex depreciation calculations and transfers depreciation and asset sales information to the tax forms automatically.
- Ten methods for depreciating assets, including four custom methods
- Manages asset calculations on dispositions and asset retirement automatically
- Maintains separate Federal and State numbers
- Calculates AMT depreciation automatically
- Associates asset with the appropriate activity
- Captures asset disposal information and automatically transfers it to appropriate lines on Form 1040, 4562, 4797, 6252, and 8824